Does God exist? How do we know?”
- The Existence of God – various reasons to believe in the existence of God.
Why Christianity? Don’t all religions lead to God?
- The Uniqueness of Christianity – Dr. Peter Kreeft points out the uniqueness of Christianity that is often challenged today.
Is Jesus really God?
- The Divinity of Christ – Dr. Peter Kreeft writes on this central doctrine of Christianity.
Is Jesus really, substantially present in the Eucharist?
- Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist – a fictional dialogue between a Catholic and a non-denominational Christian, which explores the Catholic doctrine of the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.
Who is the Pope?
- Papacy – a fictional dialogue between a Catholic and a non-denominational Christian, which explores the New Testament evidence for the primacy of Peter and what this means with regard to Catholic claims about the role of Peter’s successors.
Who is the Virgin Mary?
- Virgin Mary and the Saints – fictional dialogues between a Catholic and a non-denominational Christian, which explores the reasons for the honour Catholics give to Mary.
Catholicism and Society
The Catholic Church built Western Civilization? Is that right?
Scott Hahn – former Presbysterian Minister
The Catholic Enquiry Centre (CEC) promotes the beliefs and practices of the Catholic Faith. Based in Wellington since 1961, the CEC is an agency of the Catholic Bishops of New Zealand. The CEC offers literature such as:
The Catechism is the reference text for authentic Catholic teachings. This is a searchable version.
Catholic Answers to your questions about Catholicism with video and audio, radio shows, forums, tracts, magazine, etc.
CERC offers “the latest, the best, the brightest from outstanding writers, authors and journalists around the globe”